Last week I visited one of my dearest friends,she and her husband have lived in the same house for about 30 years and have established an amazing garden. Brian is a wonderful artist and has exibited widely,I am fortunate to have several of his paintings. Jenny is a succesful ceramicist and her work has been much sort after.Again I have been lucky enough to have bought some excellent pieces.The photograph shows a corner of their beautiful garden with not only pots made by jenny but part of a huge collection she has gathered over many years.
Nietoperze i pajęczyna...
-
Szybki wpis do art journala w leśno-jesiennych klimatach. Jeśli macie
ochotę podejrzeć, jak go robiłam, to zapraszam na moje konto na Instagramie --->
klik...
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.