Wednesday 21 April 2010

A short drive into the countryside







As I at last began to feel better Tony suggested I might like to drive to a nearby village and take some photos as there were some pretty houses I might like to photograph. Imagne our surprise when we came across a house we knew had been lived in the last time we were there and it had completly collapsed. We could even see a glimse of a wardrope in the middle of the rubble.
We went on from there and as we drove caught site of a tiny building down a woodland path, irresistable! It was an old shrine , obviously maintained and used. There were also small shrines nailed to nearby trees. All this set in beautiful woodland.We realised though it was on the opposite side of the road it must belong to the Chateau we had driven past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.