Sunday 25 April 2010

A good day


We got up early this morning and went to our favourite Brocante near the sea. We were lucky and saw loads of things we wanted to buy, mostly, in my case ,things I wanted for me. Tony bought lots, he has spent the afternoon cleaning and polishing ready to list tomorrow. I managed to convince him I should keep, at least for a while ,the things I bought. I spent most of the afternoon lazing about in the sun but did manage to finish a couple of tiny dolls. These are called comfort dolls and are to be sent to a site that then sends them on to various womens refuges. They are sent with a label that expresses words of hope etc.They are to show that other women care.
I also gave thought to my workroom which is chaos at the moment and promised myself I would
sort it out soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.