Monday 15 November 2010

Doll finally finished for a CDA Challenge

I have taken ages before telling myself she is fine, though I have just realised she has no shoes on. I remember I did start to make some but they probably got hidden somehow and then forgotten so she has to be shoeless for now. She is for the Vintage group in CDA and for the Cinderella Challenge. I don't usually enter challenges so this is my first time.
I have been very busy lately making lots more fabric cards in every spare moment as lots of people have asked for them, but think I need a change. Judy at Judy's fabrications kindly sent me some photo copies of craft projects that I have been looking at and I have started a new quilt.
I also enrolled for Kim Klassen's photoshop skinny-mini e course. I want to have much better photos than I take now. Its just for a week and I can do it in the evening when the light is too poor to sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.