Thursday, 8 July 2010
Yesterday I finally made myself finish the doll. I had taken off her head and was going to give her another one but instead changed her hair and added the decorations to link with the colour of the flowers on her dress.I may still give her something to hold but thats for another day when I haven't so many other projects on my mind.
I spent some time yesterday playing with a large dirty and full of holes, piece of material I had bought weeks ago. I felt it would become worse if I put it through the washing machine so decided to cut it up into small bits and waslh those by hand.I then ironed on some light weight bonderweb and cut out the flowers. Not sure yet how I will use them but am pleased with the results