Thursday 22 December 2011

Another day and chocolate cakes




After a good nights sleep I woke up this morning feeling fine. I started the day reading some other peoples blogs. The first one was SIMPLY-CHATEAU.blogspot.com , she is a good friend and loves many of the things I also like. Today she mentioned me in her blog and its true to say I love making cakes especially chocolate ones which is difficult because both of us would like to loose some weight.
I did buy several bars of dark chocolate yesterday and am tempted to make two,one for Shirley and one for me later today.

After reading some blogs I went around the house and took pictures of some of our decorations.I added two of this years dolls to the three I made two years ago and will come out every Christmas. I popped two more of the new ones in a letter rack above this computer.

I have tried to upload a few more pictures but nothing is happening so I will star another blogand see what happenes.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely your dolls look! Very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad your feeling a little better. Merry Christmas sweetie! Hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays from Christmas to you and Tony in this festive atmosphere

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dolls you've made! Wish you Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are adorable your little dolls with their beautiful smile.
    I wish you a merry Christmas kisses! Delight yourself with chocolates, hummmmmm

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.