Thursday 6 May 2010

Quiet days




For two days I have tried to organise the chaos in my work room and finally finish some of the many almost there items . I did partly succeed but kept finding things I had forgotten about, and then stopped to play with them. Thinking I could do this or I could do that and then started another sort of collage because I found several photos of my mother. I also looked again at Rose the doll made by my lovely french friend and she now sits on my bed. Then I made some rolls, very necessary because if we buy one of those long french baguettes we eat all of it, but we only have one roll. We love the tarts and cakes made in our local Boulangerie as well ,they are irresistible if we are in there to buy bread. I framed my embroidery, it was difficult because it isn't square but it will have to do.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it a joy to find things you'd forgotten, to be tidying and have lots of ideas of new projects, and then to have the smell of fresh rolls, sounds like you've been having one of my dream days, lol :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.