Monday 3 May 2010


Yesterday morning I stayed at home and Tony went off to a Flea Market at 6:00.(You will undestand why I didn't want to go, far too sleepy.) He came home 4 hours later with a bag of finds, I immediately felt fed up that I hadn't gone with him. After giving him a cup of coffee I mentioned causually that maybe he should go back just to check there weren't any new people selling since he had come home. I would keep him company!! So off we went.It was very busy but I found some wonderful things including a bust of a young girl and an advertising poster. I have managed to persuade him I need to keep both .I would like to keep the rose jardinire, the clock, and the enamel kitchen cloths holder as well .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.