Thursday 27 May 2010

Changing my blog and ATC'S


Spent hours today with the help of a good friend learning how to change this blog. I am finding it very addictive and shall have to watch just how the time can fly by and other things don't get done. I made the collage some time ago and after looking at one of my favourite blogs and seeing some ATC'S Shaz has been making wondered if I could use a theme like the collage for some I could make. Shaz has made some, drawing amazing doodles, to exchange with other artists.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill, just catching up with your adventures! What a gorgeous collage , and I love the colours you have used.I so love seeing these wonderful places where you buy all these lovely objects - it's like another world! I like your blog makeover, it's very "you" I think. Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill, I really like your new look blog and your ATCs are lovely. Love the heart theme and the restrained palette. And many thanks for the compliments :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.