Monday 10 May 2010

Its cold and windy.


Its another cold and windy day and its difficult to find a reason not to be fed up. I spent all day yesterday in my workroom as Tony was busy finishing the work needed round the new windows. I would like to go to the beach or have a meal outside perhaps but we would get blown away.The duck is happy and has become more adventurous, I wonder how long it will be before his wing feathers will have grown back and he can fly again

I added to my pile of items that need framing when I finished this collage yesterday. I also began a new doll for the Cinderella challenge on Cloth Doll Artistry,I have some wonderful 19th century wide, fine silk ribbons I am going to use, and I want to put lots of vintage jewellery on her bodice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.