The week has flown by with many ups and downs. A young crow nearly drowned in our lavoir, saved by Tony and Elias our young neighbour, but we thought for a while, at the cost of the little duck. It seemed he was just frightened by the commotion and fled somewhere and hid. He has now returned and we were very pleased to see him. His wing feathers haven't grown back yet so he is still very vunerable. I intended to word on two dolls this week and set myself the task of working each morning for 30mins on the borders of my Rosy quilt before the dolls. I spent ages choosing materials and bits and pieces and then found myself playing with the white shoe not making progress with the dolls. I am trying to nerve myself to cut up the free embroidery in the backgrond of the pictures as part of the larger doll's skirt. The embroidery was done along time ago and I have never found a use for it so think I should cut it up.The cream silk material I found at a Flea market at the weekend it is very pretty and will make a skirt for the smaller doll .I have boxes of old jewellery so have plenty of choice even if I use some on the shoe.