Friday 14 January 2011

I wish I could keep it!!


Lately when Tony comes back with things he has found at Brocante's or Flea markets, to put on his auction site, I seldom want to keep any thing, but this head dress I so wanted to keep. I put it on my favourite terracotta head and thought it looked beautiful. I put the head back where it always stands with the veil and tira in place and as I thought" perfect" a small black cat attemped to grap hold of it. What a relief I was right there, she loves anything she can get her claws in and tries to toss and shake it!!!!!!!!!!I looked around hoping to find a safe place but this is a cottage and its hard to find somewhere cat proof. So I can't keep it, Tony was pleased .

7 comments:

  1. Why not give it to that nice lady in Houtteville as a present?!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet she thought, how kind of you to buy her such an interesting new toy.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a gorgeous head dress, are you positive you can't keep it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I can see why you wanted to keep this! Just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it's beautiful! I know what you mean about trying to 'cat proof' Mocha is 12 and still full of mischief-haha! Thank you for following my blog! I'm glad to discover yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful head dress, I understand why you wanted to keep it, it's looks fantastic on the terracotta head.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gill that truely is a lovely head dress = yes a shame it couldn't stay! Gill I never realized that my card was going to you (I didn't put 2 + 2 together) because I would have sent you something more together with the card. Do hope you like it? I'm sure there will be another opportunity!
    Love, Suzy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.