I have spent days trying to get this dolls face right. The first one I made I used pastel pencils and was quite pleased with it,then I smudged it and she looked as though she had a bruise by her nose. So I made another and another and another until I had made 9 more. Trouble was I still prefered the first one and thought I'd try and erase the mark. It was difficult but now it doesn't show in the photo only when I actually look closely at her can I still see it. I have begun another one and will use some of the lace and material I bought this morning at the flea market Tony and I went to. I came home elated because I found a 1930's Almanach, some pretty old lengths of lace and two beautiful lace collars. The dolls skirt is made with material I bought last week at another flea market. I always protest when I have to get up very early to go and often try to find excuses not to ,though if I don't go I feel quilty letting Tony go alone. The truth is I rarely come home empty handed and Tony usually finds amazing things to put on his internet auction site so why I protest I don't know.Plus today Tony bought me a wonderful bust of a little girls head to add to my collectoin, it was a lovely surprise to find when we went back to the car to come home.