Monday 10 June 2013

Home for a few days

I spent nearly a week in hospital and though I hated all the tests the docters and nurses were amazing. I am going back this week to have another scan to verify if what they found is bad or good.When I was told of the probability I went quite numb and seemingly didn't react at all.When I got home all I wanted to do was get under my duvet and get my head round it.Its taken a few days but now I feel more positive. I decided I would get up each day and spend time in my workroom,hopefully a little more every day.I am still just a bit blank and have to admit to ruining a painting and the next one seems to be going the same way.Still the act of doing it is a joy and thankfully with golden acrylics I can paint over them.Thank you all of you for all your lovely good wishes and Shashi for the book.I shall cut out as many pieces as I can and take them into hospital  ,they will be a  perfect task to do in bed.I am so very grateful and pleased with it.I must go and sleep now for a while
Jillxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Jill, I'm glad to know your return. rests you well and make you as much fun as you can. I continued to send you full, full of positive thoughts.
    gros bisous à toi et à Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending my love to you Jill. Gentle big hugs, Norma, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in my thoughts Jill......keep busy....and positive.

    x Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking of you and sending you lots of positive thoughts and good wishes dear Jill. Much love Julesxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.