Wednesday 23 June 2010

Lazy days




Have been feeling un well for a few days and can't seem to concentrate, mostly want to sleep. The sun is shining today and I am going to laze in the garden and maybe sew beads on a dolls skirt.
The garden is looking quite wild,very overgrown ,I like it like that especially seeing the huge blooms on the roses and the peony. They have never been so amazing before. Tony is busy over in the wood getting things ready for the party over there next saturday. He has made a small bridge opposite the house so that the entrance is nearer.With the help of friends I have made hundreds of paper rose garlands to put up in the trees and to decorate the tents,(one for the irish couple who will play for us and the other a food and drink tent in case it rains.) Hopefully I shall be back sewing next week ,When my head isn't involved in making some thing I don't feel right. I have made one or two ATC'S and made my first swap which is exciting.

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful blooms. Sorry to hear you've been under the weather, hope you feel more like yourself soon, love Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo's of your flowers are so PRETTY! LOVE the rose :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.