Monday 7 June 2010

Trying to fit in too many things





Today has been a silly day for me. I have done a bit of this and a bit of that and nothing pleased me I want a special face for my purple doll ,made several and then couldn't choose from two.Probably I shall try again tomorrow. Then I thought Iwould make an ATC and spent some time making flowers in various sizes to use on one and only used one, on the other used some I had bought a long time ago.I know full well I should stick to one idea at a time but I don't and end up with so many nearly finished things and then my muddle gets greater and greater.Lastly I almost finished the little collage of my granddaughter. I'm going to make a list to follow tomorrow right now, then maybe if I stick to it I'll be in less of a muddle this time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.