Thursday 24 June 2010




Its my birthday at the weekend and every year we have a party. This year, now the wood is clear, we are holding it over there . last week friends and I made lots of garlands for the trees and tomorrow friends are coming to help set everything up. My lovely Tony has bought me so many presents from all the flea markets we have been to this year that he decided I could have one every day of the week befor my birthday ,lts on my birthday and one a day the week after!!!!!
The first surprise was the beautiful water colour of the cherub which I love. The second day I had a battered but sweet little scrap book full of old scraps, each one had an endearing hand written title certainly written by a child.The third day was a gleaming sunflower brooch to add to my collection Today a new chair for the garden, this one probably because I have been unwell and needed something very comfortable so I could sit and rest in the garden. I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring. I am being very spoilt !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.