Sunday 13 June 2010

I don't know what happened to my day!


I began my day early and having read my e-mails , seen Tony off to a Flea Market, posted some photos taken at my local market decided to try some doodles. I began on a small piece of card, quite liked the result then began to draw on a larger piece of card that happened to be on my worktable. I was feeling really pleased with myself when I had almost covered the card, stopped for a cup of tea, and when I started again found myself covering the drawing with my gold paint stick!!!! Next I glued on two of my favourite postcards, stitched some material flowers sorted out some other bits and pieces and about 3 hours later came to a holt and gazed with some surprise when I looked at the collage I had made. Perhaps it answered something in my subconscious, I can't think what and I'm not sure I even like it,its just a little too pretty pretty for me.I long not to make pretty pretty things but no matter how hard I try thats where I end up.

1 comment:

  1. Can something be too pretty? Lol. I love it and I love that you just went along with your creative muse and just created and only at the end sat back and gazed upon what you had created. Sometimes we have to just let go and see what comes out.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.