Thursday 17 June 2010

Still can't get it right.

My kind friend Heather has been here this afternoon to help me sort out the borders and banners on this blog.We found it very difficult to delete the two side panels, in fact we couldn't. This meant we couldn't place new side panels, they seemed to appear behind the old ones but then we hit on changing the colour to white so at least for the moment it appears to be an empty space.We ran out of time so have left the top photo of the flowers though it has to made smaller and given a border.
Luckily Heather has masses of patience, I could never do it by myself . Thank goodness for lovely friends

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love those old silk flowers!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.