Saturday 19 June 2010

Beginning a new doll


Now I have nearly sorted the look of this blog I am going to begin another doll. I have put together a few things in colours I feel like using,I have always loved dark purples and rich blues. I want to use the pretty lace as an over skirt and after re readinG my Barbara Willis book dug out some silk dupion as I was reminded that it makes a fuller skirt. I have just joined a group called Roses on my Table and hope when I can be sure my ATC'S are good enough I can do some swaps.Zinnia Galliher who started the site is soon to run a workshop on making ATC'S that I shall follow, I worry at the moment that because I like to use old jewellery and put on faces they are too thick to post easily, especially as they could go any where in the world.I am also finding edging difficult. Still with luck the more I make and the more I find out the better they will be!!!!!!!!!!!.

1 comment:

I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.