Sunday 9 January 2011

Today I at least had some fun in my workroom.


I suddenly decided I would try and make a crown. Yesterday I saw one my daughter had made using a card base and then applying all sorts of different bits and bobs. It looked fun to make . I used all fabric as the base and glued and stitched the lace etc to it. Its fastened at the back with ribbon. I am going to give it to my friend so she can wear it when she does her cookery demos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so had fun I shall make another one for me.

4 comments:

  1. That is a great idea -how about an apron to match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'll be one fine looking chef, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh your friend will LOVE it...so beautiful. I agree with Jules....an apron to match ^_^

    Thank you for stopping by my whimsical world. I always love your visit!!

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I just SO love that crown- it's worth being a Princess for!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments and thank you now if you should write one
They are all read and mean alot to me.